Japanese Speaking Secretary (Ref: WRC/JSS)
- • Assist the Japanese Director and handle secretarial duties;
• Translate documents between Japanese - English, Japanese – Mandarin;
• Attend the internal/external meetings with the Director and assist in interpreting; and
• Assist in daily Admin duties.
- •Diploma or above in Business, Translation or related disciplines;
•3- 5 years of relevant experience, working experience in Administration of Japanese company is an advantage;
•Good command of Japanese, English are MUST; Mandarin is an advantage;
•Proactive, independent, with good analytical and interpersonal skills;
•Detail-minded and able to handle multi-tasks and work under high pressure; and
•Proficient in MS office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please click the Apply now button or send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26 Floor, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"