Shop Manager/Area Manager (Daiso Japan) (Ref: WRC/SMAMLP)
- • Responsible for day-to-day operations and staff management of the at least 3 Daiso / 負責3間或以上的Daiso 店鋪之日常營運及人員管理;
• Lead and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service and ensure the achievement of sales targets, KPIs and operation efficiency / 帶領及培訓下屬，提高營運知識及服務技巧，提升工作效率及顧客滿意度，達成銷售目標等KPI指標;
• Plan and manage the rosters of team to ensure sufficient products and manpower according to the sale planning and operation needs / 根據公司銷售計劃，制定部門生產銷售計劃及人手安排，以確保貨場營運需求的商品及人力;
• Formulate, execute and regularly review standard operating procedures, monitor and keep close control on quality of each Daiso and ensure the execution effectiveness / 有效執行每間Daiso 的運營標準和操作程式，嚴格控制商品品質並定期審核，及時修正相關規定;
• Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned / 日常的應急管理，以及其他公司安排的工作處理。
- • Diploma holder or above in management or related disciplines / 持有管理或相關學科的文憑或以上學歷;
• 8 years or above solid managerial experience in Retail industry / 8年或以上在零售業方面的管理經驗;
• Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills / 領導能力佳，優秀的解決問題和決策能力;
• Excellent communication and customer service skills / 擁有良好的溝通及顧服務技巧;
• Self-motivated, independent and able to perform multitasks under pressure / 自我激勵、獨立、能在壓力下完成各種任務;
• Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin / 英語、中文書面和口語（包括普通話）能力佳。
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please click the Apply now button or send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26 Floor, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"